Your legal work is primarily dealt with by Frank Cetrola.
Frank bases his practice on clear philosophies. His vision is to provide exemplary outcomes-driven service.
Cetrola Legal was born in 2004 and relaunched at the start of 2009 to provide an even greater range of dedicated services to clients.
With over three decades of experience, including time with one of Australia’s leading firms and as a founding director of a city firm, Frank Cetrola aims to provide exceptional individual attention but without the high overheads of city firms.
Rosetta Cetrola is an integral member of the Cetrola Legal team, who has been working in the practice since 2006.
She previously worked as judicial support staff to a senior judge for ten years.
Rosetta manages the practice and provides administrative and accounting support.
The scale and degree of difficulty of transactions we have completed is comparable to those undertaken by full service city law firms.
A sample of our larger transactions and/or clients includes:
- Melbourne agent for in-house counsel at a number of ASX listed companies
- The sale of client engineering business for $8.2m to an ASX listed buyer
- The sale of client financial planning business for $5.5m to an ASX listed buyer
- Private equity capital raising of $5.0m
- Finalising royalty agreements with an offshore IP owner for exploitation of major IP
- Responsible for the Victorian leasing arrangements for a petroleum refiner and retailer
Referees can be provided on request.
While we are Melbourne based, we have undertaken transactions in all Australian states, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, Canada, USA, India and South East Asia. Where on-the-ground presence is required we have trusted agents in most jurisdictions.
While we facilitate major transactions, the bulk of our work is on-going commercial work from long standing small business and private clients, that also includes domestic conveyancing, wills and powers of attorney.